Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
What You'll Do
- Creation of PCB layouts of electronic designs using Mentor Expedition, Allegro, Cr5000 and Altium tools.
- Creation of the full electronic design package for the board suppliers.
- Ensure data integrity of schematic diagram and board layout files.
- Cooperation with circuit (functional) designers and mechanical designers regarding electrical design and physical constraints.
- Align with the CAD-E library engineers on the availability of elements.
- PCB Layout Engineer to do Layout design using Mentor Expedition and Allegro, CR5000 Toolset, independently working with direct customers.
- Follow development procedures, design guidelines and standards to ensure reliable product quality.
- Implementation of signal-integrity, power-integrity, EMC compliance requirements, safety compliance requirements and generic specific industry requirements.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical OR Electronics Engg or Diploma Electronics Engg
- 4+ years of experience in High Speed, Mixed signal design, Power board and Rf board design.
- Candidate must know Allegro, Expedition, Cr5000 and Altium tools.
- Hands on experience in schematic capture, schematic symbol creation.
- Hands on experience in Footprint creation in IPC using above mentioned tools.
- Experience in routing rules creation, signal integrity optimization, Power Supply board layout designing with knowledge of signal Isolation.
- Working experience with high speed digital interfaces such as PCI Express, DDR2/3/ Ethernet and USB, SDRAM, ADC, LVDS, Microcontroller
- Working experience with low pitch BGA.
- Hand on experience in high speed design constraints using above mentioned tools.
- Knowledge of Signal integrity and power integrity.
- Ability to do single, double and multilayer and Flex pcbs.
- Hands on experience in HDI design like blind and buried technology.
- Good knowledge of EMI/EMC concerns in aspects of layout.
- Creating and checking the Gerber files in cam tools.
- Good knowledge of PCB process, DFM and DFA requirements.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited