Role purpose and scope: Individual contributor to deliver the design, development and/or testing of embedded software against high quality, performance and reliability expectations, working closely with hardware design engineers on the Safety Critical Software Applications.
Performance Areas Technical:
Performance Areas Technical:
- Design software to meet external and internal product and software requirements; Work with the team of engineers to design modules, implement algorithms and the software design.
- Comprehend the quality requirements and deliver overall product/solution exceeding customer-expected quality.
- Embedded Software Programming: Well-experienced in embedded software design, development and validation activities; primarily a software developer who works with lower layers of software modules closest to hardware, for hardware control and management.
- Ability to program in bare metal environment and as well as in RTOS environment.
- Development Environment: TI Delfino DSP MCU, STM32 MCU, Kernel (such as FreeRTOS, eCos) CAN, FreeBSD TCP/IP Stack.
- Programming & DSP: Advanced expertise level in C programming, Micro-controller programming, Digital signal processing, real-time kernel, device drivers, real-time operating systems.
- Willing to learn and contribute towards unit testing, code reviews, static & dynamic analysis, profiling and so on based on needs.
- Rigor & precision in software implementation is essential.
- An imaginative and inquisitive mind, eager to learn new technologies, skills and develop solutions for complex problems.
- Communication skills: Excellent written communication skills for reporting and engineering document preparation
Required Candidate profileDesirable:
- Domain experience in power converters, transportation (railways), avionics, space, defense etc. (essentially, high reliability, longer product lifecycle products) against the Safety Critical Software standards such as DO-178, EN50128, ISO26262.
- Quality Process understanding (CMMI, ISO and other relevant global standards)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering or Electronics/Communication Engineering with strong embedded software orientation.
- Job Experience: Prior experience of at least 4+ years in embedded software development in engineering services or electronics design services industry.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Adeneo Limited
Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
View Contact Details+