Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
What You'll Do
- Defining a verification and validation strategy based on software architecture and constraints
- Designing test environment and tools
- Develop Test Scenarios to verify and validate requirements
- Develop Test Cases and Test Procedures for verifying Software for avionics, railways or healthcare applications
- Develop Tests as per high level and low-level requirements, including unit tests
- Perform peer review on System and Software Requirements, Design, and Test
- Analyze and produce requirements coverage data, traceability matrix and should validate the software requirements
- Estimating effort, resource and schedule for own work.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field)
- 6+ years of experience in Verification & Validation
- Experience in software design and development (C / C++, Python);
- Experience in the field of test automation
- Experience in the field of software verification and validation
- Experience in using Reqtify and/or DOORS
- Good working knowledge of test automation tools like RTRT, LDRA, VECTORCAST or Similar
- Good to have knowledge of DO178C, EN50128 and IEC62304
- Good knowledge in C programming, Micro Controller programming, real-time kernel, device drivers, real time operating systems and test methodologies
- Well experienced with unit testing, integration testing, code review, static & dynamic analysis, profiling and so on
- Rigor & precision in software test cases implementation is essential. An imaginative and inquisitive mind, eager to learn new technologies, skills and develop solutions for complex problems
- Excellent written communication skills for reporting and engineering document preparation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited