The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new embedded software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
What You'll Do
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable embedded software code
- Develop and support software including requirements, architecture, design and development of new products and enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support V&V (test, review) and deployment of new products and features
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change/ adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Required Candidate profileWho You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Engg (or related field)
- 8 + years of relevant work experience in Embedded Software using C, C++, RTOS.
- Experience on DSP & Micro Controllers such as TI DSP MCU, STM32 MCU..etc.
- Experience in Motor Control Development or Device Driver Development of ADC, I2C, SPI and Memory.
- Experience in Object Oriented Design using UML and Design Patterns.
- Experience on Avionics Communication Protocols such as ARINC429, ARINC825 CAN, MIL-STD-1553.
- Ability to lead, multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Preferably worked on Safety Critical Software applications for Aerospace, Transportation or Medical Products
- Should have used version control tools such as git, SVN, ClearCase.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited
Send a Query