Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace / Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
Hardware Architect shall guide, leads the team to deliver systems and hardware designs meeting and exceeding customer expectations. Working on multiple innovative projects, in-charge of the development of electronic design and participating in the development of boards, from specification to prototype including certification. This role is expected to contribute significantly for enhancing employee productivity and maintaining quality output from the team members.
What You'll Do
- Ensure performance of self and the team with expected quality, achieve and surpass the productivity norms of the global organization, driving continuous improvement.
- Delivering hardware systems designs; complete HW architecture controller / DSP / FPGA based and leading a team of hardware engineers and coordinating with peer engineering teams
- Technically manage global engineering services projects, guiding the team, reviewing the output of the team and providing technical support to the team
- Hiring and developing own team; building the Centum Adeneo India Centre as a center of excellence in HW engineering services as a key contributor in the India management team.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: focus on customer satisfaction, provide high quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort
- Establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
- Technically sound to engage technically with the customer, make technical clarification with the customer and take right technical decision. Thought leadership: Analyze issues, sound decision-making, create options & alternatives, technically innovative.
Who You Are?
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field)
- 15+ years of excellent track record of Architecting the systems designs; digital architecture with controller.
- Designing multi-layer, high-speed and high reliability designs
- Experience in managing a complete design cycle (specification, development, verification & validation, qualification, certification)
- Skilled on Hardware design activities: schematic capture, circuit simulation, design justification, EMC constraints
- Good knowledge of field buses (Ethernet, ARINC429, CAN etc.)
- Good working experience on Analog and power designs for the board
- Good knowledge of simulation software tools, performance analyzers etc. (ORCAD, Pspice)
- Working experience in with API/Frameworks (e.g., Atmel, Freescale)
- Good knowledge of standards such as DO160, DO254 etc. or similar standards for safety critical electronic design
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited