What You'll Do
Responsible that all material related tasks are carried out as per schedule.
Responsible to ensure order release to suppliers
To be an interface between Program management / Material Planning & Purchasing
Drive CTB by working with suppliers & aligning delivery dates in line with requirement
Ensure timely delivery of parts with quality compliances.
Material Follow-up, expediting to meet customer requirements.
Review parts in MRB on a daily basis for resolving the issues.
Material status reporting; incl. Excess & Obs.
Release of POâs to suppliers in a timely manner.
Get order acknowledgement & confirmed delivery dates for PO lines from supplier. Update the same in ERP.
Risk analysis (materials & suppliers)
Knowledge of working in ERP environment.
Periodic review with suppliers on open orders to ensure POâs are aligned with requirements
Publish periodic supplier rating metrics for driving improvements.
Escalate & seek help when things are not going as per plan.
Sound knowledge of Excel and Analytical skills.
Required Candidate profile
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engg or Diploma Electronics Engg or Diploma in Some other technical domain able to understand product
- 3+ years of experience in Sourcing, PO creation, Procurement functions, Inventory Management.
- Candidate must know Excel, should be sound in analytical calculation.
- Hands on experience in any ERP tool with Material Management module.
- Sourcing capability for electronic components globally.
- Cost Optimization of total project.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited