CENTUM EMS The Electronics Manufacturing Services business unit addresses high-technology high-complexity products in the defence, aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications segments. The offerings include Line Replaceable Units (LRUs), system integration, PCBA, test, environmental screening and repair & return services. This team also provides mechanical solutions to various requirements in the field of plastics and sheet metal for the industrial customers.
What You'll Do
- Identification of strategic target accounts and new business opportunities to match the company target Industrial , Transportation and Medical markets
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer requirements and how Centum can add true value to their business model enabling them to gain market share and be successful in their market.
- Development of a cost-competitive solution that enables the customer to exceed its goals and ambitions.
- Presentation of the company solution and differentiating value proposition.
- Co-ordination of a manufacturing ramp programme, handoff of daily activities to a nominated Programme Manager. Training & support to the Programme Manager to ensure complete understanding and conformance to customer solution requirements.
- Provide market and competition intelligence, to the executive team, to ensure ongoing competitive market positioning.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverable on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously / improvement - orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Required Candidate profile
Who You Are?
- 4-5 years direct sales experience
- 2 years selling from inside the electronics industry.
- 2 years selling to multinational electronics OEMs
- Experience and relationships in the target markets / accounts of Industrial
- Hunter focused, business development individual
- Technical ability to understand electronics product assembly and design & manufacturing solutions.
- Ability to work independently, Self motivating, hungry and driven to succeed
- Results orientated , Ability to make decisions that will provide solutions orientated and risk free, profitable business solutions to the customer, company and shareholders
- Ability to work inside a multinational sales organisation, as a strong team member.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Typically requires 3+ years of experience in Sales & Business Development with BE in any specialization
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as Asias 200 Best Companies under a Billion.
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited