Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing ) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as Asias 200 Best Companies under a Billion.
The Strategic Electronics Business Unit designs, develops and manufactures customized, complex products for Defence and Space customers. Centum is a leading industry partner for India’s DRDO labs, Defence PSUs as well as the Indian Space Research Organization having delivered mission critical electronics on major missile, radar, electronic warfare & satellite applications. Centum’s unique microelectronics capability enables the development of lightweight, high reliability electronics for on-board applications.
What You'll Do
- Manage the team of design engineers and work with operations team to develop and industrialize RF/Microwave subsystems for strategic electronics applications contributing to revenue growth.
- Provide Technical guidance to the team.
- Prepare design proposals by understanding the customer requirements and offer end-to-end design solution.
- Come out with state of the art, cost effective Product design solutions
- Manage the team to ensure effective and productive use of resources
- Prepare the design Proposal according to customer requirement and offer end to end solution.
- Come out with state of the art, cost effective Product design solutions.
- Work with cross functional team to ensure Manufacturability/Testability of products.
- Create IP/patents for the company.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Good written and verbal Communication skills.
- Good planning and organization skills.
Who You Are
- Good Technical knowledge on RF & Microwave.
- Knowledge on the current Design/production/process technology for RF
- Hands on Circuit Design, Simulation, Test and Debug experience.
- Experience in industry who has worked on Radar, Electronic Warfare or other defence, aerospace or space subsystems is preferred.
Educational Qualification and Experience
BE in ECE/ME in RF and Microwave Engineering with minimum 10 years of experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited