CENTUM EMS –The Electronics Manufacturing Services business unit addresses high -technology high-complexity products in the defence, aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications segments. The offerings include Line Replaceable Units (LRUs), system integration, PCBA, test, environmental screening and repair & return services. This team also provides mechanical solutions to various requirements in the field of plastics and sheet metal for the industrial customers.
What You'll Do
- To participate in quotation review - provide financial data such as scrap rate, ITO, cycle time, head count etc. of similar product for new product ABC calculation.
- To control project during NPI and ensure the product execute according to defined time schedule and prepare ramp up plan.
- To follow up the program investment payback situation.
- To follow up the individual program profitability for the whole product life cycle.
- To conduct individual performance review with subordinate on time and agree how the performance improvement will be made and what training and development activities will undertaken
- To follow up and optimise the program cost.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverable on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously / improvement - orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Working experience in international company in project management, SCM or production fields.
- Management experience is preferred.
- Basic financial knowledge
- Good knowledge of key issues of EMS industry
- Good financial understanding
- Good spoken and written English
- Good skill of MS Office
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Centum Electronics Limited
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited