CENTUM EMS –The Electronics Manufacturing Services business unit addresses high-technology high-complexity products in the defence, aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications segments. The offerings include Line Replaceable Units (LRUs), system integration, PCBA, test, environmental screening and repair & return services. This team also provides mechanical solutions to various requirements in the field of plastics and sheet metal for the industrial customers.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate with Supplier Selection Process to develop a supply base that provides competitive advantage in quality, value/cost, delivery and technology.
- Undertake business needs assessment, supply market analysis and commercial risk assessment to inform procurement planning and sourcing decisions
- Develop and administer contract management plans, negotiate changes and modifications,
- supplier performance management and compliance requirements through effective supplier relationships to enhance business outcomes
- support to Identify, manage and mitigate procurement risks to enable the organisation to meet its obligations and maximize business opportunity
- Analyse all internal and external procurement information to effectively develop supply base strategies for major procurement projects.
- Identifies all suitable suppliers per commodity and region per sample RFQ and develops comprehensive supplier knowledge & database.
- Analyse and award best bid based on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) approach.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverable on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Required Candidate profileAny BE with 5 to 8 years of experience in sourcing of PCB, Cable assemblies.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing ) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as ‘Asia’s 200 Best Companies under a Billion’.
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited