- Design and implementation of FPGAs collaborating with peer engineers and global stakeholders
- Participate in the architecture definition, implementation and verification phases
- Provide reliable estimates for the work to be performed and identify technical risks
- Ensure performance with expected quality and within schedule; achieve and surpass the productivity norms of the global organization, driving continuous improvement
- Develop and implement block level RTL, perform synthesis and achieve timing closure.
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field)
- 5+ years of experience in FPGA designs
- Strong knowledge in RTL(FPGA/SOC/IP) design architecture & design;
- Coding experience in VHDL or Verilog (3+ years)
- Experienced in PCI Express, 1G/10G Ethernet or SERDES high-speed serial links, AXI/AHB, I2C, SPI, RS422, ARINC 429/717/818 etc
- Experience in memory control interfaces such as Flash, DDR2/3, etc.
- Expertise in trouble-shooting and debugging FPGA implementations
- Experience in building test benches and bus functional models for FPGA simulation
- Experience in writing scripts to drive simulation and synthesis tools
- Excellent documentation, reporting and communication skills.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Recruiter Name:Ramaprasad Baleguli
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited
Address :44, KHB Industrial Area,, Yelhanka New Town, Bengaluru (Bangalore)Urban,, Karnataka, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560106,India