Roles and Responsibilities
Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing ) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as Asias 200 Best Companies under a Billion.
The Strategic Electronics Business Unit designs, develops and manufactures customized, complex products for Defence and Space customers. Centum is a leading industry partner for India’s DRDO labs, Defence PSUs as well as the Indian Space Research Organization having delivered mission critical electronics on major missile, radar, electronic warfare & satellite applications. Centum’s unique microelectronics capability enables the development of lightweight, high reliability electronics for on-board applications.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for meeting customer and understanding their requirements.
- Responsible for carry out the technical feasibility study for new enquiries.
- Responsible for approving the Design documents, procedures, formats & work instructions.
- Responsible for micro architecture development & implementation of major hardware modules, integration, board development, prototyping & testing.
- Responsible for technology Architect for Embedded system, Power Electronics,Power semiconductors devices like Power MOSFETs, IGBT
- Responsible for providing the response to RFP/RFQ and feasibility report.
- Responsible to design, development, testing and qualification of the DC-DC Converters and Power Electronic Products.
- Analyzing and validating material /component selection, tolerances, performance, and manufacturability.
- Contributing to internal design reviews to ensure adherence to the company FPGA design process and methodology in addition to reviews with customers to make sure requirements are being met and risks and opportunities are properly identified.
- Respond to customer for their technical quires related all the projects.
- Responsible drive a team to meet the deadline and targets of the projects.
- Define and monitor departmental KPI”s.
- Involve in team development activities provided proper training needs and delivering the activities.
- Working closely with all cross-functional groups in delivering effective new product development Technical / Functional Skills.
- Hardware Design & Development process: VERILOG, VHDL, Assembly languages.
- Digital and power supply circuit / components and Microcontroller & peripheral’s.
- High speed digital architecture Design ( Microcontroller, microprocessor and FPGA based architecture.
- DACs , ADCs, FPGAs, Buffers, Transceivers, LDOs, POL, 1553 chips, Microprocessors and Microcontrollers.
- System Design with Xilinx / Altera / Actel FPGA device with relevant tool.
- Knowledge like USB, GBE, PCI's RS232 and I2c.
- Board Design : RADAR signal processor, LOGIC board and Data distribution board plasma display, DSRP, .
- Power Electronics, DC-DC Converters, SMPS, Flyback, Forward, Full Bridge, Half Bridge, Push-Pull Converter.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Leadership and Team management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Planning, execution and organization skill
Who you are
- Technical expert in digital Domain
- People Manager
B. E & B. Tech / ME, MTech with minimum 12puls years of experience
UG:Graduation Not Required
Centum Electronics Limited