Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace / Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team - player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
What You'll Do
- Preparing cost, resource and schedule estimations prepare the project economics as per company standard guidelines
- Lead the team of Test Bench Engineers and Technicians for engineering and delivering the test bench as per customer specifications and within project economics.
- Interact with Customers to understand the technical requirements specifications Responsible for architecting the test bench considering the specifications. Should own design justification, component selection criteria and quality aspects.
- Work with test team to develop the test strategy depending on the product specifications. Working exposure of NI based test bench.
- Evaluate the workload estimations and maintain positive customer relationship.
- Prepare & publish regular reporting for Customer and internal stakeholders (Dashboards.)
- Manage sub-contractor SOW for Test Fixture.
- Track schedules and update milestones to all stake holders regularly and ensure on-time delivery to customer satisfaction through out project life-cycle.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field)
- Prior experience of at least 10 years in test bench Projects in Aerospace/ Railways/ Automotive domains.
- Hands-on execution in Test Bench development, V&V projects/work packages.
- Adhering to AS9100, ISO / quality and technical standards in the execution of the project.
- Experience in proposals, estimation, effort, cost, and schedule.
- Expertise in Test Bench Development Processes.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Coordinating and executing all the activities involved in the successful delivery of projects on-time and with quality.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited