Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum - Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace / Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi - tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
What You'll Do
- Design of hardware circuits & selection of components (considering design and application criteria)
- Board Design, simulation & layout Tools: Using PCB design tools, perform the PCB design including schematic capture, circuit simulation and PCB layout [ORCAD, Cadence, Mentor]
- Understands and writes system and subsystem specifications
- Design documentation: Maintain complete design documentation includes DFMEA, DC/AC Analysis, Hardware Requirement Specifications, Design inputs to Software Team, Schematics, BoM, Gerber, Power, Worst case, Tolerance and Derating
- Simulation using pSpice tools
- Perform Reliability Prediction using tools or manual method
- Investigate problems related to board during bring up and functional testing
- Should analyze the requirements and bring in changes in the design
- Requirement gathering and Configuration management tools like DOORS / Reqtify, SVN
- Technical Discussions with Customers and Onsite Engineers.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field)
- 5 to 9 years of experience in High Speed and Mixed signal HW product design and development
- Hands on experience in circuit design and circuit simulation (SPICE modeling), excellent skill set is a must in circuit analysis
- Experience of Industrial / MIL grade environmental system design, in which Processor, DSP and FPGA controlled devices are involved
- Excellent component selection and decision-making skills
- Working experience with high speed digital interfaces such as PCI Express, DDR3 / 4 , Ethernet (>10G) and USB2.0/3.0
- Knowledge or working experience with DO 254, DO160 is an added advantage
- Experience in a range of technologies including digital, analogue and power electronics
- Hands on experience in writing low level design documents, architectural design document and test procedures
- Experience in Thermal analysis, Load analysis and Timing analysis.
- Knowledge of Signal integrity and power integrity.
- Good knowledge of EMI / EMC testing procedures and Certification standards.
- Familiarity with OrCAD for schematic capture, Allegro / PADS for PCB artwork design and Gerber viewers
- Solid understanding of board layout fundamentals (including stack-up, power/ground planes, impedance control) and the full production process of PCB and PCBA assembly
- Strong understanding of Layout techniques for EMI / EMC, Signal Integrity, crosstalk validation, Layout Designing, DRC Definition, High Speed board designing, PCB stack up finalization.
- The ability to work with software engineers to design and debug systems
- Understanding of configuration management, BOM management, and document control
- Use of advanced test equipment, hands on experience in design / troubleshoot / fixing hardware.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited