What You'll Do
- Design, Develop and deploy test system software using NI LabVIEW, NI TestStand. Develop test sequences; deploy user interfaces with easy-to-use operational features. Integration and validation of test systems.
- Work along with PM-TBE to understand the technical requirements specifications; specify test system architecture.
- Interface with production engineering for successful deployment of automated test schemes and test management.
- Work closely with the Project Manager-TBE and peer team members from Hardware and Mechanical disciplines for successfully delivering the test bench solutions.
- Support in proposal and estimations
- Ability to establish good relationship with colleagues, manufacturing engineers and get things done.
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics \ Instrumentation Engineering (or related field) with exposure to electronic manufacturing background.
- Prior experience of at least 5 to 10 years in design of test bench engineering in electronics design/manufacturing services industry.
- Good hands-on experience in developing GUI using NI LabVIEW. Experience with MySQL database, webservices protocol like XML, JSON etc. Experience in wrapper drivers for NI hardware, process models, sequence development, user configuration and interfaces with LabVIEW framework/ modules, report generation toolkits.
- Technical understanding of production test requirements, modern test engineering, aware of tools & equipment such as NI hardware, DMM, DAQ, GPIB, PXI, sensor interface etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for documentation and reporting.
- Certified Developer of National Instruments LabVIEW and/or Test stand Quality Process Certifications in ISO and other relevant global standards.
- Involved in complete project lifecycle from requirements capture to design, integration, testing, Qualification & final clearance of the Test systems in production line/customer site.
- Experience in using instruments like DMM, Oscilloscope, function generators & power supplies.
- Capable of providing input to hardware team on suggestions of modifications in design for providing quality testers to customers.
- Exposure to handling devices from different manufacturers.
- Exposure to LabVIEW Real-time & FPGA added advantage.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in France, USA, Canada & Germany.
Recruiter Name:Ramaprasad Baleguli
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited
Address:44,,,KHB INDUSTRIAL AREA,YELAHANKA NEW TOWN, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560106,India