Roles and ResponsibilitiesCentum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace / Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
What You'll Do
- Ensure Plan vs Actual is achieved with zero defects
- Ensure Shop floor safety (No unsafe incidents)
- Ensure 5S in and around the respective cell.
- Close previous week WO’s and Pending WO’s in LN.
- Support Line leaders & review on Process, ICAR & 5S audit points.
- Open Issue tracker (4M).
- Minimize down times.
- Productivity improvement and shift efficiency to be monitored
- Ensure team to adhere all quality standards (QMS)
- Engineer graduate with 6~8 years of Production experience in EMS industry (Both SMT & Box Build)
- Preferably worked in High mix low volume environment.
- Good Production skills / Team management skills / Problem solving skills (Lean / & QC tools) / Communication skills
- Knowledge on Work Order management / ERP / Quality systems
- A proactive thinker with go-getter attitude.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, USA France, and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as ‘Asia’s 200 Best Companies under a Billion’