CENTUM EMS –The Electronics Manufacturing Services business unit addresses high-technology high-complexity products in the defence, aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications segments. The offerings include Line Replaceable Units (LRUs), system integration, PCBA, test, environmental screening and repair & return services. This team also provides mechanical solutions to various requirements in the field of plastics and sheet metal for the industrial customers.
What You'll Do
- Analyzing open order and getting confirmed delivery dates
- Ensuring PO released to supplier on time Checking and processing PPV
- Releasing PO to suppliers
- Meeting OTD of the customer
- Supplier Rating
- Follow up of material movement on time and monitoring Inventory
- Analysis on Excess and Obsolete components after any change in the demand
- Good communication skill
- Should have handled min 30-40 Import suppliers
- Spent handling should be at least 7-10 M $/ Annum
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality.
- Establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
Required Candidate profile
Who You Are?
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, Europe and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as ‘Asia’s 200 Best Companies under a Billion’.
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited