Roles and Responsibilities
Centum Electronics Ltd is a leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) Indian Multinational Company founded in 1994 that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Defense, Aerospace, Space, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
Centum has around 2500 employees and has operations across India, USA France, and Canada. Centum revenue is 150 million USD and has been recognized by World Economic Forum as a global growth company and Forbes Asia featured Centum as ‘Asia’s 200 Best Companies under a Billion’
- Testing all aspects of the products using ICT / FCT / JTAG / ESS / Synor / MDA - Mfg Defect Analyzers.
- Develop test plans and design hardware/software to execute those tests.
- Work with Quote Teams to quote for New Product Test requirements.
- Provide Technical Expertise and Liaise with ICT / FCT Development Suppliers to bring in New Testers as per Customer and or our requirements.
- Verify and validate new tests, test systems and perform IQ, OQ, PQ and documentation.
- Should have performed GR&R.
- Perform automated and manual tests, interpret results and de-bug.
- Identify and capture test cases, ensure version management.
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases, as and when required.
- Providing DFT feedback on the Tester development, PCBA Manufacturing, usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report.
- Good understanding of the Product Hardware and Software requirements, development and usage life cycle of Testers, Bed of Nail fixtures, equipment's, as per Business requirements.
- Fluency with development languages and processes, ICT & Functional Test environments and prior work experience in their field.
- Create, update, and communicate required documentations.
- Good in Analytical skills.
- Decision making ability.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines.
- Senior test engineers are generally required to have at least a bachelor's Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering, Electrical or related field with 10 to 15 Years of Experience in EMS Field.
- Fluency in English a must, Both Verbal and Written.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Centum Electronics Limited