As NPI Leader you will be responsible for the successful execution & delivery of NPI projects (Electronic Assemblies & Box Build Assemblies) in line with our Global Customer expectations.
- Build the existing NPI team technical competencies to deliver NPI projects as per schedule & Customer Quality Requirements thus meeting / exceeding Customer expectations.
- Ensure robust NPI project plans are developed and updated for each NPI project.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that relevant Gate checklists & reports are completed. Prepare regular updates/reports to update the NPI status to Management
- Pro-actively drive & manage all technical aspects of project, like new process qualifications, Tester Development, Tooling readiness and ensure these are constantly tracked to minimise any slippages.
- Work with relevant Cross functions (Supply chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Process & Equipment engineering team) to ensure that the priorities are understood and that capabilities exist across all relevant functions to deliver on time.
- Ensure transparency around project change requests, unforeseen results/events and identified risks and ensure that they are properly managed and communicated. Ensure that all opportunities are captured and acted upon.
- Serve as the key contact for stakeholders, and an escalation point for NPI Technical issues. Effectively communicate appropriate information to stakeholders in a timely manner and to achieve desired understanding and support.
- Allocate NPI resources to work on multiple NPI projects and setting clear priorities when juggling between multiple projects.
- Engage with Customer on Technical Qualifications / Resolving Technical Issues / Providing value added suggestions / solutions to complex technical problems.
- Establish / Enhance NPI systems and processes to continuously improve the NPI team performance and deliver world class NPI experience to customers.
Required Candidate profileWho you are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 15+ years of experience in Electronics Manufacturing Industry of which 10+ years of proven ability to manage Cross Functional Teams & Multiple NPI Projects at the same time.
- Self-motivated, able to take the initiatives / decisions on resolving critical Technical issues during NPI phase
- Good communication skills – able to express opinions/judgements clearly, make presentations and communicate confidently with customer.
- Presents complex problems succinctly.
- Motivate, influence and coach others to sets high standards regarding the work ethics and inspires others to achieve the stretch goals / customer requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication, Production/Industrial, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Electronics
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum Electronics is leading ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) Indian Multinational Company that offers Mission Critical design, development & manufacturing of customized system/subsystem solutions for high-reliability applications for global customers in Aerospace, Industrial, Medical, and Transportation domain.
The Electronics Manufacturing Services business unit addresses high-technology high-complexity products in the aerospace, industrial, medical and telecommunications segments. The offerings include Line Replaceable Units (LRUs), system integration, PCBA, test, environmental screening and repair & return services. This team also provides mechanical solutions to various requirements in the field of plastics and sheet metal for the industrial customers.
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited