Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
What You'll Do
- Develop and deploy test system software using NI Labview. Develop test sequences; deploy user interfaces with easy-to-use operational features. Integration and validation of test systems.
- Work along with PM-TBE to understand the technical requirements specifications; specify test system architecture.
- Design, develop and deploy test systems using the NI LabVIEW software.
- Interface with production engineering for successful deployment of automated test schemes and test management.
- Work closely with the Project Manager-TBE and peer team members from Hardware and Mechanical disciplines for successfully delivering the test bench solutions.
- Support in proposal and estimations
- Ability to establish good relationship with colleagues, manufacturing engineers and get things done.
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field) with electronic manufacturing background
- Prior experience of at least 7 to 12 years in test bench engineering in electronics design/manufacturing services industry.
- Good hands-on experience in developing GUI using NI LabVIEW. Experience with MySQL database, webservices protocol like XML, JSON etc. Experience in wrapper drivers for NI hardware, process models, sequence development, user configuration and interfaces with Labview framework/ modules.
- Technical understanding of production test requirements, modern test engineering, aware of tools & equipment such as NI hardware, DMM, DAQ, GPIB, PXI, sensor interface etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for documentation and reporting.
- Certified Developer of National Instruments LabVIEW and/or Test stand Quality Process Certifications in ISO and other relevant global standards.
- Experience in LabVIEW and Teststand.
- Hands on experience in Data acquisition, Sequence Development.
Desired Candidate Profile
Centum Electronics Limited
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited