Roles and ResponsibilitiesCentum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace / Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
What You'll Do
- Design software to meet external and internal product and software requirements; Work with the team of engineers to design modules, develop algorithms and implement the software design
- Comprehend the quality requirements and deliver overall product/solution exceeding customer-expected quality.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable embedded software code performance, maintainable embedded software code
- Support V&V (test, review) and deployment of new products and features
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field)
- 6+ years of experience in Software Design
- Embedded Software Programming / Software Design Engineering: Well-experienced in embedded software design, development and validation activities; primarily a software developer who works with lower layers of software modules closest to hardware, for hardware control and management
- Ability to program in bare metal environment and RTOS environment
- Development Environment: TI Delfino DSP MCU, STM32 MCU, eCOS Kernel, RedBoot, CAN-Open Stack, FreeBSD TCP / IP Stack
- Programming & DSP: Deep and advanced expertise level in C programming, Micro-controller programming, Digital signal processing, real-time kernel, device drivers, real-time operating systems
- Rigor & precision in software implementation is essential
- An imaginative and inquisitive mind, eager to learn new technologies, skills and develop solutions for complex problems
- Communication skills: Excellent written communication skills for reporting and engineering document
- Preparation Domain experience in power converters, transportation, avionics, space, defense etc. (essentially, high reliability, longer product lifecycle products).
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Centum Electronics Limited
Recruiter Name:Ramaprasad Baleguli
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited
Address:44,,,KHB INDUSTRIAL AREA,YELAHANKA NEW TOWN, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560106,India|91-80-8105862156