Roles and ResponsibilitiesCentum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace / Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team - player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Test Bench Manager.
What You'll Do
- As part of the Process and industrialisation team, you are a stakeholder for all BTS/BTP projects, from industrial specification definition, trough design and engineering stages down to production implementation.
- Define and ensure implementation of the industrial strategy product / process/project
- Perform DFT and DfM up-stream and FAI downstream
- Built-up and maintain the industrialisation planning
- Support the Product / Process / Project costing
- Create and follow the projetcs’ cash curve
- Coordinate actions between project teams and Supply Chain teams (sourcing, purchasing, procurement, logistics)
- Define and follow the product testability and industrialization tooling’s
- Create and maintain the definition files
- Support our production partners and propose continuous improvement plan
- Conduct PCBA Supplier qualifications w.r.t PCBA manufacturing process
Key values, beliefs, and attitudes
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Characteristics for a design engineering services business: establish trust, responsive to change / adaptability; learn continuously, proactive, positive & joyful.
Who You Are?
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical OR Electronics Engg (or related field)
- Industrialization Engineer with a minimum experience of 8 years in industrialization management projects within an EMS environment
- Prior experience of at least 5 years in test bench Projects in Aerospace/ Railways/ Automotive domains
- PCBA Manufacturing expert with knowledge on Connectors , electronics / Electricals
- Knowledge on PCBA testing.
- As such you have a perfect knowledge in PCB and PCBA production processes allowing you to understand and capture the risks and constraints of such an industrial environment.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing as well as IPC610 and IPC620.
- Leader by nature, you are recognized for your team spirit, your communication and pro-activity.
- Adhering to AS9100, ISO / quality and technical standards in the execution of the project.
- Experience in proposals, estimation, effort, cost, and schedule.
- Expertise in Test Bench Development Processes.
- Coordinating and executing all the activities involved in the successful delivery of projects on-time and with quality.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Centum Electronics Limited
Centum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace/Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
View Contact Details+