Roles and ResponsibilitiesCentum Adeneo India is a Business unit of Centum Electronics Group offers a wide range of electronic and embedded systems design engineering services to Global Customers to help them realize complex products and sub systems. Centum-Adeneo India (CAI) is an Electronics Design Center of Excellence, designing for mission critical projects in Aerospace / Space, Transportation, Medical Electronics, Defense Electronics etc. It has other design centers in the France, USA, Canada & Germany.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be responsible for the delivery of the items assigned to you with quality and should interact with cross functional team and resolve the problem. You should excel in working with global stakeholders and have outstanding communication and leadership skills and report to the Project Manager.
- Design of Power electronics hardware & selection of components (considering design and application criteria).
- Design of SMPS, DC DC converters with non-isolated topologies like Buck, Boost, Buck boost & isolated topologies like flyback, forward, Push pull.
- Design of resonant topologies with ZVS & ZCS.
- Design of EMI filters (differential & common mode), Magnetic elements like inductors and Transformers
- Board Design, simulation & layout Tools: Using PCB design tools, perform the PCB design including schematic capture, circuit simulation and PCB layout [ORCAD, Cadence, Mentor]
- Understands and writes system and subsystem specifications
- Design documentation: Maintain complete design documentation includes DFMEA, DC / AC Analysis, Hardware Requirement Specifications, Design inputs to Software Team, Schematics, BoM, Gerber, Power, Worst case, Tolerance and Derating
- Simulation using pSpice tools like microcap, LT spice & ORCAD Pspice
- Perform Reliability Prediction using tools or manual method
- Manage a team of 4-5 Engineers and able to guide the team and review their output
- Investigate problems related to board during bring up and functional testing
- Should analyze the requirements and bring in changes in the design
- Requirement gathering and Configuration management tools like DOORS / Reqtify, SVN
- Technical Discussions with Customers and Onsite Engineers.
- Results-orientation: Focus on Customers, provide quality deliverables on time, within estimated effort with high quality
- Establish trust, responsive to change/adaptability; learn continuously / improvement-orientation, proactive, positive & joyful.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree in, Electrical OR Electronics Engg (power electronics)
- 6+ years of experience in Power electronics, analog hardware and Mixed signal HW product design and development
- Hands on experience in circuit design and circuit simulation (SPICE modeling), excellent skill set is a must in circuit analysis
- Excellent component selection and decision-making skills
- Knowledge or working experience with DO 254, DO160 is an added advantage
- Hands on experience in writing low level design documents, architectural design document and test procedures
- Experience in using electronic components like BJT, MOSFET, GaNFET, Diodes, OP amps and PWM chips.
- Experience in Thermal analysis, Load analysis and Timing analysis.
- Knowledge of Signal integrity and power integrity.
- Good knowledge of EMI / EMC testing procedures and Certification standards.
- Familiarity with OrCAD for schematic capture, Allegro / PADS for PCB artwork design and Gerber viewers
- Solid understanding of board layout fundamentals (including stack-up, power/ground planes, impedance control) and the full production process of PCB and PCBA assembly
- Strong understanding of Layout techniques for EMI/EMC, Signal Integrity, crosstalk validation, Layout Designing, DRC Definition, High Speed board designing, PCB stack up finalization
- Understanding of configuration management, BOM management, and document control
- Use of advanced test equipment, hands on experience in design/troubleshoot/ fixing hardware.
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Centum Electronics Limited
Recruiter Name:Ramaprasad Baleguli
Contact Company:Centum Electronics Limited
Address:44,,,KHB INDUSTRIAL AREA,YELAHANKA NEW TOWN, BANGALORE, Karnataka - 560106,India|91-80-8105862156